We are STRONGER Together!
photo credit (www.justinejohnsonphotography.com) Taken one week before we closed!
One of the brightest spot in my day is when I log into ZOOM and see your little box on my computer screen there to take a virtual class from me! I am lucky that I can keep my body MOVING and get you MOVING with me.
Just starting the 4th week of classes via Zoom and I have deep gratitude to all of you for giving me the opportunity to help you stay healthy with your movement practice and keep the studio going! Being at home all day doesn’t have to mean we let our movement practice go. We can use this extra time we have at home to prioritize our workouts, our health our strength and keep connected!
Here are some reasons a live online class with ME is SO SuPER DuPER beneficial right now:
1) Participating in a class, you will challenge yourself more than if you were left on your own to create a workout plan. I have been in this business for over 20 years and I know how to create a balanced, effective and enjoyable workout!!! You don’t need to come up with the plan. Let me do that and you just log in!
2) You will get guidance on form, alignment and clear visual cues. You will not get hands on adjustments but with my experience in teaching all levels classes for many many years I already know what typically needs to be corrected and what to say to guide you into the right movement without even seeing you in person….
3) It creates accountability with your workout schedule. You use to come 2-3 times per week… You can still come 2-3x per week! I am there showing up for you, and you are showing up for not only me but the other clients and for your fitness goals. I think it’s safe to say that we all have a little extra time to create a schedule to work out.
4) It can be FUN! It will release the endorphins, it will make you feel stronger, more flexible, more centered and definitely accomplished for having done something healthy for your body and mind!
5) You are part of a community. Yes, I do know that the web is literally BURSTING with options to workout at home!!!! And no doubt you can get a great workout from some of the online workouts. But how cool is it to be working out in real time with a studio and instructor that you know, trust and LIKE! And, in the company of other virtual classmates you might feel that sense of community and energy of working out together. We are in separate homes but we are still all together!
I would love to see you on my computer screen and workout with you! No, it’s not the same as being in the studio but it is what we have and it does give me that endorphin boost to be working out with you and motivating you to workout too!